We can make it happen
- Our own private fleet of trucks Note: MPC is serviced by two rail lines; the Norfolk Southern and the Canadian National.
- Our plant accommodates up to 3 railroad cars at once.
- 13 shipping docks and 2 receiving lanes offer easy pick-up & drop-off for 10 trucks at a time.
- Located in the Great Lakes Industrial Center minutes away from the ports of Chicago and Indiana
- Logistics group moves material anywhere in North America.
Flexible Transportation Options
Book your transportation or leave the logistics to us. Metal Processing Corporation’s convenient trucking and rail options reduce hassles. With multiple access points, our physical plant minimizes wait times-making loading and unloading fast and easy. Our fleet of trucks ensures prompt pickup and delivery. Thirteen shipping docks reduce turnaround time. Plus, MPC can receive up to three rail cars indoors.
Lower Shipping Costs
Located in close proximity to the ports of Chicago and Indiana in the Great Lakes Industrial Center, Metal Processing Corporation’s location offers convenient transportation options including rail siding and access to all major interstate highways. Nearby, major domestic mills make this region host to the largest concentration of steel makers in the world. Whether you purchase metals from domestic or foreign sources, you can benefit from this location.